Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thing 12 - Images

OK. So I was a bit lazy to grab a camera and go and take some pictures. I had a look on my PC and found this image of me giving a presentation. A bit of an "action" photo.

I had difficulty getting the Images link to open in Explorer to upload this image, but it worked fine in Firefox.

I had a Yahoo account as this is where I created my Avatar. So I loaded some library / work related photos on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/library2009/. I added some contacts to view the photos and I joined a group called Libraries and Librarians with over 31,000 members. I added my library / work related photos to this.

I also have a Picasa account (the Google equivalent) to which I have uploaded photos from flamenco shows. I do like Picasa as you can embed the photos into a website (see previous post on flamenco dancing).

No comments:

Post a Comment