Sunday, November 15, 2015

Research Thing 16: Mapping tools

I have yet to explore and understand mapping tools. I can see their use, especially for historical purposes (like HistoryPin) and also to tag photos with the location for future reference. It would be useful in some research disciplines like History, Geography and the Sciences.This is not a Thing I am completely familiar with (I have only heard of HistoryPin before) and it is not as useful to me as other Research Things. I liaise with the School of Education - in a curriculum and pedagogical setting for research output, how can mapping tools be used? If anyone has any suggestions to offer me, I am willing to explore mapping tools further.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, depends on the research. I do like HistoryPin. And nice to know about the range of mapping tools that could be used if needed :)

    ReplyDelete