Monday, September 7, 2015

Research Thing 3 - Collaboration Tools

When collaborating, I have used Google Docs, DropBox, Sharepoint (especially the 2007 version when we had our own space to store and share documents, now I use DropBox).

I also use EverNote, I have emailed notes to people but haven't collaborated using this tool. Also with Prezi, I have used it to create presentations, but not as yet collaborated to share prezis.

The other thing is sharing references. I know that in EndNote online, you can create a folder and share it with a colleague and give them certain permissions to add or edit references. For instance, they can add notes to a reference in the folder.

There is also sharing calendars, like in Outlook or Google Calendar along with other great apps, like Wunderlist, where you can share tasks and projects and sync everyone's schedules so we can be more organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment