Monday, October 12, 2015

Research Thing 10: Managing and manipulating digital images

I just did a search on Flickr for creative commons photos and typed in Research. I found a photo in a laboratory from the Argonne National Laboratory Materials Engineering Research Facility. This photo shows an instrument that separates and analyzes the components of a sample to measure and identify impurities.

So I can see how demonstrations and apparatus, or documenting research events etc. can be a useful record and for sharing with others.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that link.
    Research and images...it does seem to work well when used as a group more so than individual accounts. I could find lots of great group Instagram and Flickr sites...less so on an individual researcher showing their research...but perhaps it is because I don't mix in those circles...

    ReplyDelete