Thursday, October 8, 2015

Research Thing 9: Survey tools

I have used Qualtrics and Google Forms . I have used Qualtrics for quick staff feedback on internal training and also for infromation literacy and for external training such as at library events.

I have used Google Forms for Information Literacy feedback in the past and for collating what food people would bring for Harmony Day at Strathfield. I like Qualtrics for more formalised surveys as it has the ACU branding on it. Also it is easy to share and collaborate when creating a questionnaire and reports are easy generate. This has been good for evidence in PRPs. Google forms is easy too, but you all people who collaborate need Google acounts. It's free, however and for informal information gathering, it has unlimited response rate.

Survey Monkey is only free but with limitiations. For instance, only a certain number of respondents allowed and limited questions can be asked. You would need a paid version for unlimited access, hence why I liked Google Forms more.

1 comment:

  1. Yes- the ACU branding on Qualtrics is good (and probably something I should have mentioned in the post!!)

    ReplyDelete